Quality is our highest priority across the board. Quality applies to the level of cleaning, selection of staff, methods of monitoring and our overall customer care.
Our Quality Policy
To ensure we offer only the highest quality to our clients we ensure we achieve the following goals:
- Understand our clients requirements.
- Understand the role of every one of our operations in terms of satisfying our clients requirements.
- Minimising costs by preventing errors and waste, whilst focusing on doing the right things, right first time.
- Introduce a programme of continuous quality improvement and providing training programs to all levels of employees ensuring the systems and procedures contained in the Company quality manual are operational and successful.
- Be able to identify all materials in our possession, and to handle these materials in a non-hazardous way.
- Carry out reviews with clients to assess the effectiveness of management quality controls and general performance.
Controlling quality is something we do best. We have tried and tested methods of controlling quality which all our staff adhere to. Furthermore our supervisors conduct daily inspections to ensure work is of only the highest of standards.
Cleantec have been awarded ISO 9001 and Safe Contractor in recognition of their quality and Health & Safety standards.
Cleantec have a loyal and dedicated workforce that is constantly expanding. We pride ourselves on our staff retention by offering staff incentives and promotions within the company to those who prove themselves and demonstrate excellence.
All new staff to Cleantec are interviewed to assess their suitablity for the role. If your organisation demands Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) staff security checks, then Cleantec can meet those requirements and responsibilities by offering our Disclosure Service.
In-house & Independent Training
Our training is carried out in-house by our independent training providers. Staff are trained both at the initial point of employment, and on an on-going basis. All full time staff will be trained to BICS's stage one COPC (Cleaning Operators Proficiency Certification) within the first three months of their contract.
The quality of our work and the effectiveness of our customer care is independently monitored by management who provide us with regular feedback on the following:
- Quality of cleaning
- Staff attendance & timekeeping
- Presentation of staff
- Compliance with identity & security
- Flexibility of staff
- Site management communication & control
- Company management support